This certification program is designed for agile project management practitioner in business and industry under Industry 4.0 and Enterprise 4.0 Era. It is in particular critical in the New Normal as companies also strive to cope with the unprecedented challenges brought by the COVID-19 pandemic with the knowledge and skills in Change Management. Cases in applying agile project management in Industry 4.0 and Enterprise 4.0 will be analysed.
After programme completion, participants are eligible to attend PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) examination.
Learning hours of this training are also eligible to claim PDU/CEU/CPDs.
Agile project management is an iterative method of determining the requirements of projects in a highly flexible and interactive manner. It is a method of doing projects by empowering and trusting people, acknowledging change as norm, and promoting constant feedback.
1. Place importance on individual and interactions over processes and tools
2. Work software over comprehensive documentation
3. Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
4. Respond to change over following a plan
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) is positioned to recognize and validate knowledge of agile principles, practices and tools and techniques across agile methodologies. After attending this professional certification programme, participants are equipped with a professional level of agile project management strategy and skill. They are qualified to attend the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) examination.
Domain I: Agile Principles and Mindset
Domain II: Value-driven Delivery
Domain III: Stakeholder Engagement
Domain IV: Team Performance
Domain V: Adaptive Planning
Domain VI: Problem Detection and Resolution
Domain VII: Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
- Insurance Robotic Agent
- Financial Robotic Planner
- Big Data usage in Insurance and Wealth Management
- Impact of Blockchain on Professionals who work in intermediary e.g. agent
- PMI-ACP Exam Takers
- Agile Project Management Practitioner in Business and Industry under Industry 4.0 and Enterprise 4.0 Era
3-5 February 2020 (Wednesday to Friday)
9:30 – 12:30 and 14:00 – 18:00 (7 hours per day)
Total 21 hours (*It is the learning-hour requirement to sit for PMI-ACP exam)
HKPC (78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong)
*Depending on the situation, this programme may be shifted to online learning mode.
English Supplement with Traditional Chinese | Teaching Note in English
Certificate of Completion
A Certificate of Completion will be awarded to participants who have fulfilled the requirement with 75% and above attendance of this programme.
HK$9,000 (May apply up to $6,000* subsidy)
* This course is an approved Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP ), which offers up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful applications. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk
To enrol, please complete the online enrolment form and settle the payment through HKPC Academy website (http://www.hkpcacademy.org). Participants are advised to make registration on or before 8 Jan 2021
About PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®)
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) is positioned to recognize and validate knowledge of agile principles, practices and tools and techniques across agile methodologies. After attending this professional certification programme, participants are equipped with professional level of agile project management strategy and skill.
More about the examination
Dr Kelvin Wan
- Global Master Trainer of PEAKS Training and Coaching Services Company
- Master Trainer and Founding iLEAP Committee Member (ExCo) of Hong Kong Computer Society (HKCS)
- Former Global Master Trainer of HSBC
- Former VP PMI Hong Kong Chapter