This course is an approved Matching Grant Scheme for Skills Upgrading programme, which subsidised 75% of programme cost.
This programme aims to equip participant with the mindset, frameworks and tools to overcome the following two key challenges in their digital transformation journey to increase revenue and reduce costs:
- How to formulate the right digital transformation strategies?
- What are the ingredients for success?
- Knowledge of the latest Digital Transformation trends in the market
- Inspiration from real-life application cases
- Impetus for relevant ideation
- Digital Transformation Blueprint
- Customer Centric Solution Design
- Becoming an Internal AI Consultant
- No-code Platforms for Prototyping
- To conduct a wholistic review of current business operations
- To identify key impact areas for Digital Transformation
- To conduct methodical analysis on customer interactions
- To make use of internal and external innovation sources
- To determine whether AI will add value
- To include Al features in products and services
Please download the pamphlet for details.
Dr Alexander Chan
Dr Alexander Chan (Alex) started his academic career at Cardiff University in the UK after completing his PhD in Artificial Intelligence in 1996. In the late 1990s he joined the mobile technology industry. For over 15 years he took a series of senior roles in sales and marketing with leading British and European companies.
Date & Time
(Total 8 hours)
04 Mar 2022 (Fri) 07:30 pm – 09:30 pm
11 Mar 2022 (Fri) 07:30 pm – 09:30 pm
18 Mar 2022 (Fri) 07:30 pm – 09:30 pm
25 Mar 2022 (Fri) 07:30 pm – 09:30 pm
The first compulsory class will be delivered at the HKPC Building which is subject to change depending on the development of pandemic in Hong Kong. Participants will be notified before class commencement.
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese supplement with English
Students who have fulfilled 75% of the attendance will receive the certificate of attendance from Hong Kong Productivity Council.