Only English version available.
This programme simulates real-life situations that require participants to stay calm and communicate effectively under time pressure. Empathy and great listening skills are essential to communicate efficiently, and master the technical tools to achieve the given missions. Each team has to utilise the strengths and potentials of every member to plan, execute, and manage crisis throughout the programme.
What you will learn?
- By coaching each other to achieve the goals, participants will have a chance to give and receive feedback with empathy, which is essential not only in the workplace but also in their day-to-day activities.
- By coaching each other to achieve the goals, participants will have a chance to share their experience and skillsets through hands on communication.
- In addition, our programs bring out the importance of radical collaboration, sharing experiences, and high EQ communication for reconnecting people.
- This programme is suitable for those who are interested in this topic.
|Welcome Message and Introductions|
|Building the Airport||• Encourage cross-departmental communication and collaboration to achieve the goal|
|Pilot training + Hitting the target||• Encourage coaching and feedback|
• Strength teamwork with empathy
|Amazing Race||• Allow participants to strategise together and leverage each other’s strengths to achieve the goal|
• Allow participants to have fun in an exciting and competitive play
|Appreciation Tree||• Encourage positive and constructive feedback|
• Embed growth mindset and appreciation towards each other
Award of Certificate
A certificate of completion will be issued by the Hong Kong Productivity Council to participants who have attended the training and have completed the assessment.
Date and time
3 hours per workshop (By Appointment)
Available for booking: Now – 31 Dec 2022 (09:00 – 18:00)
English, complemented with Cantonese
HK$900 / HK$810*
*for Members From Supporting Organisations
All enterprises, HR professionals, Trainers, Coaches, Learning & Development professionals