With over 14 million leaders trained, the Situational Leadership® methodology is the most successful and widely adopted leadership training model available. Deployed in more than 70% of Fortune 500 companies, Situational Leadership® Model and influence-focused courses enable leaders to engage in effective performance conversations that build trust, increase productivity and drive behavior change.
“Situational Leadership®: Building Leaders” introduces participants to the Situational Leadership® Model and equips leaders with the necessary tools to skillfully navigate the demands of an increasingly diverse workforce and evolving global marketplace. Widely adaptable to any circumstance, Situational Leadership® prepares leaders to meet the moment-to-moment challenges pervasive in today working environments.
- Prepare leaders to effectively deal with any situation, opportunity or challenge
- Teach leaders the skills needed to accurately determine Performance Readiness® among team members
- Provide leaders with an action-oriented framework to immediately increase the focus and quality of performance conversations
- Enhance the work environment with improved performance and engagement
- Define leadership
- Apply Situational Leadership® by:
- Accurately assessing the Performance Readiness® level of the individual
- Responding with the right leadership style and behaviors to meet the performance needs of the individual
- Communicating the leadership response more effectively
- Managing the movement of the individual through various levels of Performance Readiness®
- Identify opportunities to improve in the application of Situational Leadership® through self-assessment and development planning
Please download the pamphlet for details.
- All leaders at all levels in the organization
- Anyone who influences the performance of others
Ms Polly Chan – Regional Director for Center for Leadership Studies (Asia) Pte Ltd
Polly has 20+ years experience as a global HR leader for Fortune 500 companies and leading global FinTech, Tech & Supply Chain Management companies and more.
She is a certified trainer for Situational Leadership®& Empowering Situational Leaders™. She is also a certified practitioner for Thomas PPA DISC (Workplace Behaviors), TEIQue (EQ), HPTI (High Potential) and GIA (Aptitude). In her global recruitment experience, she specializes in recruiting HR, Corporate Functions, Sales and Marketing, Quant Research and IT talents for leading firms in 20+ major cities around the world.
Date & Time
20 – 21 Jan 2022, 09:30 am – 05:30 pm each day
(Application Deadline: 20 Dec 2021)
HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong (Face-to-face)
*HKPC reserves the right to change mode of instruction (hybrid / online model) at any time with prior notice
*Group enrolment of 2 people or above; OR
Early-bird Enrolment on or before 03 Dec 2021
Each participant will receive:
- A Comprehensive Participant Workbook
- LEAD Self & LEAD Directions
- Situational Leadership® Color Model 8.5” x 11” Card
- Situational Leadership® Color Model Wallet Card
- Pocket Reference Guide
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese (Supplemented with English)
An official certificate will be issued by Center for Leadership Studies (Asia) Pte Ltd to participants with full attendance of training and completion of assessment.