- This workshop is customised for any non-tech executive who wants to drive digital transformation.
- Even without the knowledge in coding or software creation, you can still use the Low Code approach to build mobile and business applications to improve operation efficiency and business automation.
By taking this course, you will be able to
- Understand Low Code and Robotic Process Automation
- How to formulate a Low Code strategy
- Understand the benefits of Low Code and Robotic Process Automation
- Applications of using Low Code and Robotic Process Automation
- How to use Low Code to improve ROI
Course Fee – RTTP Approved
*Group discount for 2 or more, 10% discount off the original listed price
For RTTP applicants: HK$800# (Original price: HK$2,400)
#Maximum saving, with the final grant subjects to approval.
This course is an approved Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP) with up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful applications. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk.
27 September 2022 (Tue)
9:30 – 17:00
Total 6 lecture hours
(supplemented by English and with English handouts)
Certificate of Achievement
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who have completed the course.
|1. Digital transformation of Low Code|
|A. What is Low Code and Robotic Process Automation (RPA)?|
B. What are the business benefits?
C. How can enterprise adopt Low Code and RPA?
D. How to formulate Low Code strategy
|2. Low code applications related to the daily work|
|A. Definition of RPA|
B. Comparisons on different Low Code and RPA products
C. Low Code applications to improve ROI
D. Case studies
|3. Application of Low Code and PRA|
|A. Microsoft Power Platform|
B. Hands-on exercises
Patrick TSOI is a trainer with over 20 years hands-on data science, Big Data and programming experiences. He is a Doctor of Education candidate from Hong Kong Baptist University, Master in IT Education graduate from the Hong Kong University and B.Eng in System Engineering and Engineering Management from the Chinese University of Hong Kong.