|8 September 2023 Class||Apply Now|
|2 February 2024 Class||Apply Now|
Mobile Devices & Tablets are popular while it is crucial to secure users and data from compromise and leakage. How can companies enhance mobile security and increase the overall productivity?
More and more enterprises allow users to access company information from a variety of mobile devices to improve the flexibility, convenience and productivity. They need visibility and knowhow to plan and address cyber attacks and data leakage.
This workshop help you develop mobile device management strategies for Android mobile devices in your company by leveraging the advance new Pre/Post-MDM, MDM & MTD technologies & solutions including Google Android Enterprise, Zimperium & Samsung KNOX Solution Suite etc, to increase efficiency. You can master both Static and Dynamic Security on Mobile Devices to plan and develop the best Mobile Device Management strategies and policies to safeguard and protect the IT data and assets.
- Know how to increase mobile security and productivity on Android devices
- Build up Mobile Device Management (MDM) Polices
- Integrate Android Enterprise to EMM/MDM Solution.
- Integrate KNOX Mobile Enrolment WITH EMM/MDM TO enhance productivity & security
- Able to choose the right EMM/MDM solutions for the organisation
Pragmatic EMM / MDM on Android Devices
- EMM/MDM Features and Policies Walkthrough & Analysis:
- Device Enrolment
- Standard Device Enrolment
- Device Enrolment using KNOX Mobile Enrolment (KME)
- Device Features Control
- Enforce GPS & Locate Device
- Lockdown Menu / Kiosk Mode
- Alert & Geo-fencing
- Apps Catalog (Corporate Apps Store)
- Integration with Manage Google Play Account
- Silent Apps Installation
- Remote Reset Passcode
- Soft Reset
- Lock Device
- Selective Wipe
- Profile & Policy Push
- Full Remote Control of Mobile Device
- Device Information & Apps Inventory
- Upload Files from Mobile Device to Server
- Download Files From Server to Mobile Device
- Secure Content Library
- Android Apps Developer
- System Integrators
- Auditors, IT Manager & Project Manager who need to build Technical Skills on Mobile Phones & Tablets
- Cloud and/or Infrastructure Engineer who need to add support on Mobile Phones & Tablets
- IT Security Professional whose job involves assessing, deploying or securing Mobile Phones & Tablets
– Penetration testers – Ethical hackers
- Network, System Administrators & IT Support/Engineers Supporting Mobile Phone and Tablets
Participants who have attained at least 75% attendance of lecture will be awarded a Training Attendance Certificate
Raymond Chan received his Bachelor of Science in Electrical & Electronic Engineering from University of Bath in UK and Master of Philosophy from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Mr. Chan has 25+ years of experience in project and technical management in the IT and electronic industries. In the past 10 years, he led the team on implementing Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) / Mobile Device Management (MDM) Systems for many enterprises and Government departments. He has seasoned experience on EMM/MDM Solutions like SOTI MobiControl, Samsung KNOX and and SpringDel Springmatic UEM.
Jackson Lee received his Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic Systems Engineering from University of Essex in UK and Master of Business Administration from City University of Hong Kong. Mr. Lee has 30+ years of experience in project and technical management in the IT Industry. In the past 10 years, he led the team on implementing Enterprise Mobility Management(EMM) / Mobile Device Management(MDM) Systems for many enterprises and Government departments. Mr. Lee has seasoned experience on Solutions like VMWare WorkSpace ONE, Samsung KNOX, SOTI MobiControl ,SpringDel Springmatic UEM & Zimperium.
This course is subject to approval under the Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP) with up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful applications. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk.
RTTP Training Grant Application Companies should submit their RTTP training grant application for their employee(s) via https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk/rttp/loginat least two weeks before course commencement. Alternatively, application form could be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with supporting documents.