|1 August 2023 Class||Apply Now|
|4 October 2023 Class||Apply Now|
|6 February 2024 Class||Apply Now|
Mobile Devices and Tablets are popular while it is crucial to secure users and data from compromise and leakage. How can companies enhance mobile security and increase the overall productivity together?
More and more enterprises allow users to access company information from a variety of mobile devices to improve the flexibility, convenience and productivity. They need visibility and knowhow to plan and address cyber attacks and data leakage.
This course enables you to develop mobile device management strategies for Android mobile devices in your company by leveraging advance new Pre/Post-MDM, MDM & MTD technologies & solutions including Google Android Enterprise, Zimperium & Samsung KNOX Solution Suite, to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Know how to increase mobile security and productivity on managing Android devices
- Build up Mobile Device Management (MDM) strategies and polices for the organisation
- Differentiate different types of Android devices – Advantages and disadvantages of devices having Google Mobile Services (GMS) & Android Enterprise recommended device.
- Understand how Pre-EMM/MDM Solutions like Google Zero Touch Enrolment and/or KNOX Mobile Enrolment help enhance productivity and security posture
- Understand how Mobile Thread Defense Solution (MTD) complements EMM/MDM
- Able to choose the right EMM/MDM solutions for the organisation
Better Mobile Security & Productivity for Android Device
- Pre- & Post- EMM/MDM Solutions for Android Devices
- Improving Productivity and Lost Device Management by Samsung KNOX Mobile Enrolment
- Device Power-On Customisation using Samsung KNOX Configure
- Device OS Management using Samsung E-FOTA
- Integrate Pre-MDM with EMM/MDM Solution
- Google Android Enterprise
- Advantages and How Corporate Apply for Google Android Enterprise Account (AE)
- What is Google Mobile Services(GMS) & Android Enterprise Recommend Device?
- Device Modes in Android Enterprise:
- Employee Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): BYOD Work Profile Mode (Android 5.1+)
- Company-owned Devices: Managed Device Mode (Android 5.0+)
- Company-Owned Personal Enabled Device: Managed Device with Work Profile (Android 8.0+)
- Improving Productivity and Lost Device Management using Google Zero Touch Enrolment
- Centralise Management Corporate Apps using Managed Google Play
- Integrate Google Android Enterprise with EMM/MDM Solution
- Mobile Thread Defense (MTD)
- How MTD complement with MDM on provide mobile protection by preventing, detecting and remediating cyberattacks
- Mobile Thread Defences Webconsole Walkthrough: Zimperium
- Integrate MTD with EMM/MDM Solution
- Choosing the Right EMM/MDM Solution/Services for your organisation or project
- Samsung KNOX Manage
- SOTI MobiControl
- VMWare WorkSpace One
- SpringDel SpringMatic UEM
- Android Apps Developer
- System Integrators
- Auditors, IT Manager & Project Manager who need to build Technical Skills on Mobile Phones & Tablets
- Cloud and/or Infrastructure Engineer who need to add support on Mobile Phones & Tablets
- IT Security Professional whose job involves assessing, deploying or securing Mobile Phones & Tablets
– Penetration testers – Ethical hackers
- Network, System Administrators & IT Support/Engineers Supporting Mobile Phone and Tablets
Participants who have attained at least 75% attendance of lecture will be awarded a Training Attendance Certificate
Raymond Chan received his Bachelor of Science in Electrical & Electronic Engineering from University of Bath in UK and Master of Philosophy from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Mr. Chan has 25+ years of experience in project and technical management in the IT and electronic industries. In the past 10 years, he led the team on implementing Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) / Mobile Device Management (MDM) Systems for many enterprises and Government departments. He has seasoned experience on EMM/MDM solutions like SOTI MobiControl, Samsung KNOX and and SpringDel Springmatic UEM.
Jackson Lee received his Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic Systems Engineering from University of Essex in UK and Master of Business Administration from City University of Hong Kong. Mr. Lee has 30+ years of experience in project and technical management in the IT Industry. In the past 10 years, he led the team on implementing Enterprise Mobility Management(EMM) / Mobile Device Management(MDM) Systems for many enterprises and Government departments. Mr. Lee has seasoned experience on solutions like VMWare WorkSpace ONE, Samsung KNOX, SOTI MobiControl, SpringDel Springmatic UEM & Zimperium.
RTTP Training Grant Application
Companies should submit their RTTP training grant application for their employee(s) via https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk/rttp/login at least two weeks before course commencement. Alternatively, application form could be submitted by email to email@example.com along with supporting documents.