QF Level: 5
QR Registration No: 22/000187/L5
Validity Period: 01 Nov 2022 To 31 Oct 2025
- This is a QF Level 5 and CEF approved course
- Group assignment only
- Eligible to CEF
To check your exact reimbursement amount, please visit: https://www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/cef/tc/application/procedures.htm
Dates & Time
Date: 28 Nov 2022 – 11 Dec 2023 (Mon)
Time: 19:00 – 22:00
HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Purchasing and Sourcing Management
- Establish and Maintain a Supply Chain
- Manage Relationship with Suppliers
- Negotiate a Contract
- Formulate Inventory Control Systems
- e-Procurement & IT Applications
HK$20,000 (payable by 12 installments)
Medium of Instruction
Class instruction will be conducted in cantonese supplemented by English. Handouts will be primarily in English. Assignment/project/case study will be written in English.
Participants will be awarded a “Professional Certificate in Strategic Purchasing & Supply Chain Management” and eligible for CEF reimbursement after fulfilling the following requirements:
1. Attain a minimum attendance rate of 75%;
2. Obtain a minimum mark of 50% (pass grade) in the assessments of Topics 1 and 2, as well as the two group projects; and
3. Obtain an overall mark of 50% in the assessments of Topics 3 to 6.
1. Download and complete the application form at HERE
2. Email the completed application form with supporting documents to email@example.com
3. Mail the crossed cheque with payee name “Hong Kong Productivity Council” (in HK dollar) and the application form to The HKPC Academy, Hong Kong Productivity Council, 1/F, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon (attention to Ms Maggie CHEUNG).
Please indicate the course name and course code on the back of the cheque and envelope.
4. Visit the registration counter of HKPC Academy, The Hong Kong Productivity Council (1st Floor, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon) to enrol and settle the course fee.
Office hours: Mon to Fri 09: 00-18: 00