This is a 1-day intensive Project Management Professional PMP ® preparation course.
It aims to equip participants with all PMP® examination requirements systematically and effectively. The course is designed according to the most updated version of the PMP examination content outline. Helping participants to obtain the universal reorganization PMP.
Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is an industry recognized credential for project managers. PMP® demonstrates the experience, education, skill and competency required to lead and direct projects. PMP® is the most sought after certification administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
This course is designed under the Talent Triangle Requirements of PMI. All learning hours are recognised for attending the PMI professional examinations (PMP®, and PMI-ACP®, etc.) and their Professional Development Units (PDU) / Continuous Education Units (CEU).
1. Summarizing PMP® Examination Focus
2. Applying Cases in the Digital and Agile Era (Industry 4.0 and Enterprise 4.0)
3. Explaining Mock examination paper Q&A for self-study
4. Enhancing students’ concept and knowledge trough visual quickly and systematically
1. Examination Techniques Analysis
2. Examination Question Formats Analysis
3. Examination-focused Attitude and EQ
1 August 2020
Next intake: 4 September 2020
10:00am – 1:00pm and 2:00pm – 5:00pm (6 hours)
HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Cantonese, supplemented with English technical terms
Dr Kelvin Wan
- Global Master Trainer of PEAKS Training and Consulting Company
- Master Trainer and Committee Member, iLEAP of Hong Kong Computer Society
- ex-Vice President of PMIHK Chapter