Only English content is available.
- Recognised by The Institute of Purchasing & Supply of Hong Kong (IPSHK)
- Enable you to be a procurement professional through the complimentary membership offered by IPSHK
- Group assignment only
- Eligible to CEF – Save up to HK$12,800* (pay HK$5,200 only)
- To check your exact reimbursement amount, please visit: https://www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/cef/tc/application/procedures.htm
Dates & Time
Date: 16 Nov 2020 – 29 Nov 2021 (Mon)
Time: 19:00 – 22:00
HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Purchasing and Sourcing Management
- Supply Chain Management & Leadership
- Contract Administration Aspect in Procurement
- Supplier Relationship Management & Outsourcing Management
- e-Procurement & IT Applications (e.g. e-Commerce, e-Procurement, e-Tendering, etc.)
- Decision Techniques for Supply Chain Management
HK$18,000 (payable by 12 installments)
Medium of Instruction
Class instruction will be conducted in cantonese supplemented by English. Handouts will be primarily in English. Assignment/project/case study will be written in English.
Award of Professional Diploma
Participants will be awarded a “Professional Diploma in Strategic Purchasing & Supply Chain Management” jointly issued by HKPC and IPSHK, if they have fulfilled the following requirements:
1. Attain a minimum attendance rate of 75%, and
2. Obtain an overall “Pass Grade/50%” for the Assessments.
1. Download and complete the application form at https://www.hkpcacademy.org/enrollment/.
2. Mail the crossed cheque with payee name “Hong Kong Productivity Council” (in HK dollar) and the application form to HKPC Academy, Hong Kong Productivity Council, 3/F, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon (attention to Ms Sindy FUNG).
Please indicate the course name and course code on the back of the cheque and envelope.
3. Visit the registration counter of HKPC Academy, Hong Kong Productivity Council (1st Floor, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon) to enrol and settle the course fee.
Office hours: Mon to Fri 09: 00-21: 00 ｜ Sat 09: 00-17: 00