Unleash your creativity through LEGO bricks!
This practical workshop will enable you to construct a creative and robust content marketing strategy to achieve your business goals.
Learn how to construct an effective creative Content Marketing strategy:
- The purpose and goals of your content
- Target audience and buyer’s journey
- The most effective paid, earned, shared and owned channels to leverage
- Metrics and key performance indicators
- Resources and processes required to deliver the plan
What Is It
Content is the king. It is the key to attract business leads fuelling the digital growth of your company.
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method uses hand-brain connection to unlock your insight and creativity making the invisible visible.
When Content Marketing meets LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®, you can provide people with the content they are craving, or have never seen before.
- Using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology to generate and execute new ideas
- How to maximise the creative content from quantity to quality with Mandala Methodology
- How to conduct content evaluation by Payoff Matrix
- Understand the KPIs for Content Marketing
Joe is a Certified Facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method. He has engaged in digital marketing and sales, IT, and operation management for more than 20 years. He has experience in delivering training to a variety of institutions and strive to promote “inspiring the workplace through plays.”
Award of Certificate
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who attended the workshop.
Date and time
09:30 – 17:00
1/F, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong
*Group discount, membership discount (e.g. HKIM), those enrolled HKPC LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® paid workshop before