In this course participants make up an entire Scrum Team where they concurrently do requirements engineering, design, development, testing, integration and deployment within a single iteration.
- Understand how modern Agile engineering practices and AWS/Microsoft Azure DevOps tools improve a team’s capability to deliver working software.
- Participants learn the different aspects of a Scrum Team and what it means to be a team member.
- Participants learn how to leverage any programming language and AWS/Microsoft Azure as they become more effective members of a Scrum Team.
This course provides a real-world view of what it is like to build software with Scrum. Throughout the course, participants collaborate together as a team in a series of Sprints where they apply modern engineering practices, and use the Scrum framework to cope with changes. Participants learn how to develop increments of potentially releasable functionality from a realistic Product Backlog.
Online learning Topic (Optional for Azure only)
- Azure Fundamentals: Describe core Azure services ( 5 modules)
Instructor-led learning Topics
Participants concurrently do requirements engineering, design, development, testing, integration, and deployment within a single iteration. The course teaches how Agile Engineering practices and AWS/Microsoft Azure DevOps tools improve a team’s capabilities even more.
- Using Scrum
- Working within a Scrum Team
- Definition of Done
- Development Practices
- Test Driven Development
- Pair Programming
- Code Review
- Using AWS/Azure DevOps tools with Scrum
Assessment & Certifications
- All participants completing this course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) I assessment. The industry-recognized PSD certification requires a minimum passing score on this rigorous assessment.
- Participants with full attendance of class and completion of online training hours will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance by the Hong Kong Productivity Council.
Who Should Attend?
All members of a Scrum Development Team, architects, programmers, database developers, testers, and others with some technical knowledge. The course focuses on using technology to deliver software in Increments. Having hands on development experience is highly recommended.
17-19 Mar 2021
09:00 – 17:00
Total 21 training hours
Cantonese, and supplemented with English terminology
HK$12,000 (may apply up to HK$8,000* subsidy)
*Maximum saving, with the final grant subjects to approval.