This course will enable participants to understand how cloud adoption transforms the way they work, and the structure that can identify and address gaps in skills and processes.
Participants can learn from real cases and best practices to assist organisations with their cloud adoption journey.
Cloud adoption requires that fundamental changes are discussed and considered across the entire organisation, and that stakeholders across all organisational units – both outside and within IT – support these changes. This workshop provides technical knowledge and guidance to help participants build a comprehensive approach to successful cloud adoption across their organisations and IT lifecycles.
Participants will understand what the key considerations and industry best practices are when planning the migration to cloud. Learning the adoption guidelines across 6 perspectives – Business, People, and Governance Perspectives focus on business capabilities; Platform, Security, and Operations Perspectives focus on technical capabilities, and to access a number of frameworks and templates for the study.
27 Jan 2021
09:00 – 17:00
Total 7 training hours
HK$ 5,400* (Up to HK$3,600* subsidy by RTTP)
*RTTP Training Grant Application
Companies should submit their RTTP training grant application for their employee(s) via https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk/rttp/loginat least two weeks before course commencement. Alternatively, application form could be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with supporting documents.
- Explanation of Cloud Adoption Framework
- Framework Capabilities on Business Perspectives: learn from best practices on building a Cloud Business Case (incl. Cloud Envisioning)
- Framework Capabilities on People Perspectives: how to manage a Cloud Enablement Engine
- Framework Capabilities on Governance Perspectives: how to perform governance in the Cloud
- Framework Capabilities on Platform Perspectives: how to optimise Cloud solutions and services by well-architected framework
- Framework Capabilities on Security Perspectives: learn to manage security in the Cloud
- Framework Capabilities on Operations Perspectives: Use Cloud to enable Agile/DevOps through best practices case study
- Learn how to leverage different perspectives to implement Cloud
Award of Certificate of Attendance
Certificate of Attendance issued by the Hong Kong Productivity Council will be awarded to participants who are in full attendance.
Who Should Attend?
No prerequisite. Suitable for IT professionals or Business Executives who are interested to learn and start the Journey to the Cloud in their organisations.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Professional Services