Manufacturing industry is regarded as one of the Hong Kong’s Six Industries. Is this industry ready for the 4th Industrial Revolution?
In light of this, we will dig into how the manufacturing industry should evolve with the help of technology, especially with A.I., and maintain and promote competitiveness through A.I. adoption.
Date & Time
31 July 2020 (Fri)
15:00 – 17:00
Online Broadcast via Linkedin LIVE & facebook LIVE
Free of charge
|15:00 – 16:45||Panel Discussion||Mr Edmond LAI
Chief Digital Officer of Hong Kong Productivity Council
|Mr Lavine HEMLANI
Chairman & CEO of Xccelerate
|16:45 – 17:00||Q & A|
|Mr Sebastian-Hartmut SCHENK
Head of Digitalisation of Businesses Asia Pacific
BASF East Asia Regional Headquarters Ltd.
Topics will be covered
- Is the manufacturing industry future-proofed with A.I. technologies?
- What are the disruptive technologies shaping the manufacturing industry?
- What other leading countries are doing to stay ahead?
- Which jobs in the manufacturing industry will inevitably become redundant?
- How can labours adapt their careers?
- How are manufacturers upskilling their workforce?
- How are industries helping those that are about to enter the increasingly digital workforce?
- How Hong Kong manufacturers adopt Industry 4.0 and A.I. technologies so far?
- How can Reindustrialisation be implemented with Industry 4.0 and A.I. technologies in Hong Kong?