RPA can be an excellent tool for instant reduction of business costs and improved efficiency.
In view of the challenges associated with RPA implementation, this programme provides hands-on exercises on the standard practices and common troubleshooting skills to overcome complex project problems so as to perform a successful RPA implementation.
In this 2-day in-depth programme, participants will learn the technical knowhow and gain knowledge in design, develop and implement RPA process in a RPA tool with hands-on exercises.
Learning Take Away
- Participants shall be able to develop complex RPA projects and to understand troubleshooting skills
- Bring in real RPA trouble cases to get professional insights
RPA Hands -On Exercises (highlights)
Coding with standard practice framework (Solution Architect)
- To develop a complex project by using a well adopted best practice
- To learn detailed program coding in RPA
Including OCR Invoice Reading
- To leverage a RPA tool to understand the content of the invoice
- To learn how to extract the OCR data
- To populate onto a ERP-liked systems
Trouble Shooting Exercises (highlights)
- To learn together a systemic way to evaluate and exam a RPA project
- We will teach some troubleshooting skills
- To have hands on exercise to troubleshoot RPA flow and identify the cause of the issues
- To learn skill in reading logs
Exception handling – in order to build a successful RPA project, knowing how to plan for the exceptional cases is critical.
- We will teach participants how to setup exception handling
- The rule of thumbs of defining exception handling criteria
Professional insights (2 hours)
Sharing advisory on RPA trouble cases – bring your company cases to discuss and explore
Date & Time
Date: 28-29 Apr 2021
Time: 9:30am-5:30pm (Total: 14 training hours)
Cantonese, supplemented with English technical terms
(May up to HK$6,000* subsidy)
Who should attend?
- Participants shall have programming knowledge
- For those who want to have hands-on experience in coding RPA projects and understanding how to troubleshoot RPA projects.
- Having attended “2-Day RPA Workshop” is recommended
***Bring Your Own Device (BYOD):
OS: Win 7/10
CPU: 2 Core minimum, 4 Core recommended
RAM: 4GB minimum, 8 GB recommended
***MacOS is not supported