Theory of Industry 4.0 includes the technologies in Internet of Things (IoT), connectivity, data analytics and Human-Machine Interface (HMI). By the end of the course, you will know how to adopt the technologies in different business areas to create a new digital business model and realise the values. This course will also discuss the fundamental blockchain technologies, its features and applications in smart manufacturing. Participants will exercise on how to leverage the technologies to their daily operations.
19 Nov 2020 (09:00-17:00)
- Industry 4.0 Framework, the introduction of the enabling technologies, smart applications, and new digital business model
- Digital LEAN and digital transformation values
- Blockchain fundamentals
- Blockchain governance and consensus
- Blockchain features and applications in smart manufacturing and supply chain
- Group discussions in the adoption of the technologies
- Advance understanding of the digital transformation theory and requirements
- Guided tour to HKPC smart demo factory (TBD)
Certificate of Training
Certificate of Attendance issued by the Hong Kong Productivity Council will be awarded to participants who are in full attendance
HK$1,500* (Original Price: HK$4,500)
This course is subject to approval under the Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP), which offers up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful applications. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk.
RTTP Training Grant Application
Companies should submit their RTTP training grant application for their employee(s) via https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk/rttp/login at least two weeks before course commencement.
Alternatively, application form could be submitted by email to email@example.com along with supporting documents.
Medium of Instruction
English and Cantonese
- Certified i4.0 Consultant of HKPC
- Hong Kong Computer Society