In the ever-changing world of the cloud computing, there are unique security challenges every day – from new threats, sensitive data to unskilled internal team members.
Take command of the Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP®), the premier cloud security certification, in order to address these challenges through this official training.
The CCSP is a global credential representing the highest standard of cloud security expertise. It was co-established by (ISC)² and Cloud Security Alliance – the leading stewards for information security and cloud computing security.
Exhibit Expertise at the Forefront of Cloud Security
Acquiring this cloud security certification is a proof to the world that you have gained deep knowledge and hands-on experience on cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration. Start pursuing your CCSP today!
Ideal for those performing the following roles:
- Enterprise Security Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Security Manager
- Systems Architect
Who Should Attend
The CCSP represents the highest standard for cloud security expertise. Are you eligible for this cloud security certification? The answer is affirmative, if you are:
- an experienced IT professional engaging in IT architecture, web and cloud security engineering, information security, governance, risk and compliance or IT auditing;
- heavily involved in the cloud application (or you would like to be) in a global environment. You are responsible for migrating to, managing or advising on the integrity of cloud-based software, such as SalesForce, Office 365, Optum, Impact Cloud, JIRA Software, SharePoint or CTERA;
- an early adopter who loves cutting-edge technologies;
- passionate about cloud security;
- eager to differentiate yourself (or your business);
- eager to stay up-to-speed with the ever-evolving cloud technologies, threats and mitigation strategies.
In addition, professionals who pursue the CCSP for collaborating with organisations dedicated to DevSecOps, Agile or Bimodal IT practices.
To be eligible for the CCSP certification, you must have:
- A minimum of five years cumulative, paid, full-time work experience in information technology, of which three years must be in information security, and one year in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®).
- Earning CSA’s CCSK certificate can be substituted for one year of experience in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP CBK.
- Earning (ISC)²’s CISSP credential can be substituted for the entire CCSP experience requirements.
Haven’t got the required work experience yet?
You can take the CCSP examination to earn an Associate of (ISC)² designation. Once you pass the exam, you will have up to six years to earn your required work experience for the CCSP.
This course helps participants review and refresh their cloud security knowledge, get well-prepared for the CCSP examination.
- Official (ISC)2 courseware
- Taught by an authorised (ISC)2 instructor
- Comprehensive student handbook
- Collaboration with classmates
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
Date & Time
9-11 Mar & 16-17 Mar 2021, 09:00 – 18:00 (40 hours in total)
1/F, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- The most thorough review of the CCSP CBK, industry concepts and best practices.
- Five-day training event delivered in a classroom setting. Eight hours per day.
- Take place in (ISC)² facilities and through (ISC)² official training providers worldwide.
- Led by authorised instructors.
Cantonese with training materials in English
Early bird price (on or before 9 Feb 2021)
-Non-member: HK$17,500 per person
-Member of Organiser / Supporting Organisation: HK$16,500 per person
-Non-member: HK$18,500 per person
-Member of Organiser / Supporting Organisation: HK$17,500 per person
The application deadline of the training is 23 Feb 2021. Late submission will NOT be considered.
RTTP Training Grant Application
Companies should submit their RTTP training grant application for their employee(s) via https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk/rttp/login at least two weeks before course commencement. Alternatively, application form could be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with supporting documents.
Dr Ricci LEONG
CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, CCFP, ACE, CCSK v3/v4, CCSP, F.ISFS, GPEN, GIAC Advisory Board Member, ISSAP, ISSMP, M.Phil, MAArb, ISO 27001 LA, Star Auditor
(ISC)² Authorised Instructor
Principal Consultant and Founder
eWalker Consulting (HK) Limited
Dr LEONG has over 15 years of industry experience in the information technology industry as well as IT security area specialised in Security Risk Assessment, IT Audit, Ethical Hacking & Penetration Test, Smart Card & Biometrics System deployment and Computer Forensics Investigation. He currently serves as Principal Consultant of eWalker Consulting (HK) Ltd. He has worked for HP and founded the first HP e-Security Centre (also known as Penetration Test Centre) in Hong Kong. He has led and conducted over 100 security assessments, IT security audits, penetration tests and incident handling services for the HKSAR government departments, banks and multinational organisations in Hong Kong throughout these years. He is one of the founding instructors in the first diploma and graduate diploma course in computer security and forensics investigation recognised by the HKSAR law enforcement team. In 2002, Dr LEONG was invited by the Hong Kong Police Force to the courtroom as the first expert witness in a Hong Kong computer crime investigation.
Dr LEONG was awarded the (ISC)2 Asia-Pacific Information Security Leadership Achievements (ISLA) Honouree – Senior Information Security Professional in 2017 for his contribution in conducting security education. He participated in developing the first Digital Forensics training in Hong Kong in 1999. Since then, he planned and conducted postgraduate digital forensics courses in the Hong Kong University of Science & Technology (HKUST), HKU Space. Currently, he is the Adjunct Assistant Professor of the HKUST as well as part-time lecturer on cyber security course.
He is an authorised (ISC)2 CCSP and Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) trainer. He is also the founding and council member of the Information Security and Forensics Society of Hong Kong, Vice President of Professional Development of Cloud Security Alliance (Hong Kong & Macau Chapter).
Mr Rafael WONG
CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP, CCSK, CEH, GPEN, GWAPT, GCFA
(ISC)² Authorised Instructor
eWalker Consulting (HK) Limited
Rafael currently serves as Senior Consultant of eWalker Consulting (HK) Ltd. and has more than seven years of industry experience specialising in Security Risk Assessment, IT Audit, Ethical Hacking, Penetration Test and Computer Forensics Investigation.
Throughout Rafael’s career in the IT security field, he has conducted numerous cloud security related trainings and workshops with Dr Ricci LEONG for various organisations, such as the Hewlett-Packard (HPE), the Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) and so on.
He is an authorised (ISC)2 CCSP and CCSK trainer.
Regarding the cloud assessment, Rafael has conducted corresponding security assessment and audit, including public and private cloud security review, cloud application penetration test, for various enterprises.
Mr Bernard KAN
Bernard KAN is an (ISC)2 Certified Trainer with over 20 years of information security experience as a security team leader in Banking, Telecommunication industry and CERT community.
Bernard has been delivering information security training to enterprises, talks to the public in security conference and sharing sessions to NGOs and he was a frequent speaker for security awareness training. He was a part-time lecturer for City University of Hong Kong for a post-graduate Information Security certificate course for 6 years.
Bernard acquired several professional certifications including CISSP, GCIA, GCIH, CWSP, CCNP, MCSE and CEC. He also has a Master of Science degree in E-Commerce.
Certificate of Training
Participants who have attained at least 80% attendance of lectures will be awarded a certificate of completion issued by The International Information System Security Certification Consortium, Inc., (ISC)2.