(This course is FULL)
Looking for an engaging and effective learning tool? Get yourself certified in LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®! We have certified more than 100 people in Hong Kong.
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is an internationally-renowned facilitated process to engage participants to generate innovative ideas for organisational improvement. The methodology, based on extensive research, enables people to address complex issues in a fun and engaging way. Upon programme completion, you will become a certified LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method Facilitator with a certificate issued by Strategic Play® Group and signed by Jacqueline Lloyd SMITH, the Global Master Trainer.
You can use this powerful tool to:
- Incorporate LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® in the current workshops you deliver
- Conduct internal team development activities to develop high functioning teams
- Build shared understanding among teams
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions
- Engage learners and activate thinking to set goals and move into action
- Stimulate creative thinking and share ideas
- Find innovative, useful solutions to complex problems in a constructive atmosphere
- Build stakeholder road maps to explore and analyse the customer experience
- Create a level playing field for discussion
- Discuss topics that are challenging or difficult to talk about
- Improve decision making
- Surface hidden issues and challenges.
Facilitators, trainers, educators, HR professionals, project managers, coaches, consultants, university professors, teachers, branding professionals, strategists, researchers, I.T. professionals, executives/life coaches, or leaders in your organisation.
25 Sep – Foundation Program
Jump into the basics on the first programme. On Day 1, the trainers will introduce you to the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® tool. You will learn how to use the tools within a setting including flow theory, the use of ground rules to set the playing field, etiquette and traps to avoid along with numerous applications for different situations to prepare for the hand-brain connection. Background theory will be provided with hands-on learning.
26 Sep – Teams and Group Work
The Day 2 training will move you through processes where individual identity is explored and insights are gained into how the tools can be customised for any number of workshops or processes including team workshops.
27 Sep – Landscape and Systems Work
The Day 3 training will provide you with an understanding of how to use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® identity and landscape material kit to build 3D models that illustrate the complex environments where entities like teams and projects and other interconnected systems function and how these environments “play out” in real time.
28 Sep – Master Class Workshop Design and Practice
The Day 4 training will give you an opportunity to develop your own road maps for workshops you want to deliver. These road maps can be for new LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshops or for incorporating LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® into programmes you are currently delivering. We’ll show you how to do both. The last part of this programme lets you practice your facilitation skills in a safe environment. You will receive feedback from your fellow participants and a Certified Licensed LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods facilitator.
- Your certificate stating that you are a Certified LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods Facilitator, issued by Strategic Play® Group and signed by Global Master Trainer, Jacqueline Lloyd SMITH
- Detailed, step-by-step facilitator manuals to design and deliver your LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshop
- Official LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Starter-Kit and What-The-Duck bricks
- Road maps to get you started developing your own LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshops
- 1 deck of Diagnostic Cards or 6 official LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Window Exploration Bags
- 1 copy of the “What the duck” book
- Three 30-minute personal coaching sessions with your Licensed LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® trainers
- Registration with the Global Federation of LSP Master Trainers – join the global facilitator community around the world
- Life time support on LSP-related roadmap design, marketing and sales advice and inquiries
- Additional information and support in ordering LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® kits and diagnostic cards
Brian is the first person in the world to train LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods Facilitator in Chinese. Certified LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods Facilitator. Strategic Play® Group Licensed Trainer in LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods in China. TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment and TAE50111 Diploma of Vocational Education & Training. Registered Corporate Coach™. Master of Business Administration.
Brian has over 10 years of experience in talent development and trainings specialising in adult learning, vocational learning, blended learning and LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method. He has delivered a vast array of programmes in the areas of leadership development, management skills, storytelling, presentation and train-the-trainer etc. Audience ranges from frontline staff, management executive and training & development manager.
Joe is a Certified Facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods. He applies methodologies from LEGO® Six Bricks, Playbox Methods, IDEO U of Design Thinking Process and Board Game Education. Armed with more than 15 years of experience in the education sector and a wealth of playful tools at his disposal, Joe is now devoted in designing and delivering playful yet powerful learning activities. He aims to facilitate both adults and kids to acquire knowledge and skills in the state of “flow”.
Award of Certificate
A certificate will be issued by Strategic Play® Group with the signature from Jacqueline Lloyd SMITH, LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods Global Master Trainer, endorsing the participant as a Certified LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods Facilitator, given full class attendance and completion of the in-class assessment.
A certificate will also be issued by the Hong Kong Productivity Council to participants with full attendance of training and completion of assessment.
Date and time
25 – 28 Sep 2021 (09:30 – 17:30)
HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon
(Face-to-face at HKPC : Joe LEUNG; Online : Brian TANG) ♦
♦ HKPC reserves the right to change mode of instruction (hybrid / online model) at any time with prior notice
Bilingual (English and Cantonese)*
*if there is any non-Cantonese speaking participant
HKD 29,500 / HKD 27,500*
*Group enrolment of 2 people or above; OR
Enrolment on or before 10 Sep 2021; OR
Participant who has completed any of the workshops of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Series