Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools can enable cost effective virtual workforces, replacing repetitive tasks performed by human. This is an essential workshop for any executives and decision makers to plan and get started with RPA, automate many manual processes without investing a huge upfront cost.
We will go through
- Guidelines on selecting the appropriate processes for automation
- How to prepare your Business Case for RPA and expected ROI
- Mapping existing process (As-Is) and planning to automated process (To-Be) with RPA
- Case sharing of actual deployment of successful RPA implementation
- 6 Hands on experience in automating processes by using RPA tool and build your first RPA project
- Learn how to monitor your Robot
Day 1 – Part I
- What is Robotic Process Automation?
- Robotic Process Automation History & Drivers
- How does a robot in RPA looks like?
- RPA use case examples
- RPA best practices in financial services, logistics, construction and HR
- What are some of the common pitfalls and challenges faced by companies in RPA implementations?
- How to select a right RPA tool for you
- Implementing RPA in the Enterprise
- What processes to start for RPA?
Day 1 – Part II
Pilot RPA in Your Enterprise
- Introduction and Install RPA platform on Your Laptop
- RPA Process Candidate Selection
- Exploring RPA Platform
- Identify, evaluate and prioritise processes
- A Basic Plan for Piloting and Implementing RPA
- Describe How-to document automation candidates in a process definition document (PDD)
- Design, develop and test
- Implement process(es)
- Describe different activities for monitoring the automated process in the period directly after implementing the process
- Create an RPA Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Critical Success Factors
- 3 Hands on Exercises to build your first Robot
Hands-On RPA Studio – Build Automation
- Build a Business Case for an RPA initiative
- Establish the Required Infrastructure to support and Maintain Automation
- Another 3 Hands on Advance Exercises to build a complex RPA solutions
- Best Practice for building Attended and Unattended Robot at your workplace
Date: 21, 28 Jul 2022 (Thursday)
Time: 09:30 – 17:30 (Total 14 training hours)
Who Should Attend ?
You can be non-tech Executives, Business Decision Makers, Users or IT Programmers. No Pre-requisition required.
HK$5,910 per head ** (May up to HK$3,940* subsidy)
*Maximum saving, with the final grant subjects to approval.
Cantonese, supplemented with English terminology