This is an (ISC)2 official training of Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
The course content has been refreshed based on the new CISSP exam outline effective May 2021 to address information security trends:
- Cyber crimes, risks, ransomware, vulnerability management, threat intelligence, UEBA
- Cloud: cloud access security broker, microservices, containers
- Identity and access management: risk based access control, 2FA/MFA, OIDC, Oauth, SSO, JIT, privilege escalation
- 5G, AI /machine learning tools
- Development: CI/CD, SOAR, software defined security
- Supply chain risk management
Course Introduction and Objectives
CISSP is the most recognised global standard of achievement in the security industry and is found in over 135 countries. The credential is recognised by government organisations, including
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) in Enhanced Competency Framework on Cybersecurity (2019 Jan)
- UK National Academic Recognition Information Centre (NARIC) recognised CISSP certification at RQF Level 7 Master degree standard (2020 May)
- United States DoD 8140.01/8570.01 approved and listed in IAT Level III, IAM Level II, IAM Level III, IASAE I and IASAE II
- Other countries: Australia –IRAP, Cyber Skills Framework; Japan –NICT; Singapore -NICF; Thailand -ETDA
This Training Course is the official training offered by (ISC)2, with standard content and duration (40 hours) and conducted by experienced authorised trainers of (ISC)2. The well-designed contents distributed across 8 domains assist participants to gain the latest knowledge pertinent security challenges to make a well thought out decision in security strategy.
This content of this course is based on the current CISSP exam outline. It has been refreshed to reflect the most pertinent issues such as supply chain attack happened in year 2021. It also covers best practices for emerging technologies (5G, IoT, cloud, container), threat intelligence and hunting.
The broad spectrum of topics included in the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®) ensure its relevancy across all disciplines. Successful candidates are competent in the following eight domains.
Note: Effective May 1, 2021, the CISSP has a new exam outline. The domains and their weights are updated.
This course will help participants review and refresh their cloud security knowledge and identify areas they need to study for the CISSP exam and features:
- Official (ISC)2 courseware
- Taught by an authorised (ISC)2 instructor
- Student handbook
- Collaboration with classmates
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- A certificate of completion
19-21 & 26-27 Oct 2021, 09:00 – 18:00
Webinar : By Zoom
Physical Class : 1/F, HKPC Building,
78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese with training materials in English
Early bird price (on or before 10 Sep 2021)
– Staff of Organiser, Member of (ISC)2 or Supporting Organisation: HK$16,500 per person
– Non-member: HK$17,500 per person
– Staff of Organiser, Member of (ISC)2 or Supporting Organisation: HK$17,500 per person
– Non-member: HK$18,500 per person
The application deadline of the training is 24 Sep 2021. Late submission will NOT be considered.
This course is ideal for experienced security practitioners, managers, and executives interested in proving their knowledge across a wide array of security practices and principles.
– Chief Information Security Officer
– Chief Information Officer
– Director of Security
– IT Director/Manager
– Security Systems Engineer
– Security Analyst
– Security Manager
– Security Auditor
– Security Architect
– Security Consultant
– Network Architect
Certificate of Training
Participants who have attained at least 80% attendance of lecture will be awarded a certificate of completion issued by The International Information System Security Certification Consortium, Inc., (ISC)2.
To qualify for the cybersecurity certification, you must have:
- At least five years of cumulative, paid, full-time work experience;
- In two or more of the eight domains of the (ISC)2 CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
- Don’t have enough work experience yet? There are two ways you can overcome this obstacle.
Satisfy one year of required experience with:
- A four-year college degree (or a regional equivalent). Or,
- An approved credential from the CISSP Prerequisite pathway.
Take and pass the CISSP exam to earn an Associate of (ISC)2 designation. Then, you’ll have up to six years to earn your required work experience for the CISSP.
CISSP Examination Procedures
(ISC)² has introduced Computerised Adaptive Testing (CAT) for all English CISSP exams worldwide. You can visit the computer-based testing partner at www.pearsonvue.com/isc2 to set up your account, schedule your exam and settle payment directly. On your scheduled exam day, you’ll have THREE hours to complete the 100 – 150 exam questions. You must pass the exam with a scaled score of 700 points or greater. For more details, please visit: https://www.isc2.org/exams.
Effective May 1, 2021, the CISSP exam will be based on a new exam outline. The domains and their weights have changed.
If you would like to understand more about the exam, kindly view the link: https://www.isc2.org/Register-for-Exam for your reference.