Due to the overwhelming responses, the January and February class are now full. Interested participants may contact us to get on waiting list or consider joining “Metaverse Series: All You Need to Know About NFT (Non-fungible token)” in March, enroll now via https://www.hkpcacademy.org/en/nftplus-1/.
Download Programme Brochure
NFT (Non fungible token) came around few years ago and has since disrupted the eco system of the creative industry. NFT is a virtual asset that puts specific information on the blockchain using encryption and allows users to trade on platforms. It’s vastly adapted to music, virtual collection, photo, video and etc. NFT not only protects artists but also brings in many more investment opportunities. The programme will be particularly useful to participant who is involving in creative works and interested in fintech.
NFT is a rising virtual asset and is popular among the creative industry. In this 6 hour programme, participant will learn about:
- Basics of blockchain, cryptocurrency, and NFT
- How to create and list your own NFT
- The history of “tokenomics”, and other usages of NFT beyond a collectable
- Current NFT market trends and major platforms
25, 26 Jan 2022
19:00 – 22:00
Total 6 lecture hours
Cantonese & English
Award of Certificate
Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants who have attended all lessons.
Introduction to NFT
- Introduction to blockchain & NFT
- A brief history of Ethereum & NFT protocol
- NFT beyond collectable (articles)
- Latest trends of NFT in creative industry
- Creating your crypto wallet
Creating your NFT
- Learn the most popular NFT platforms by volume
- How to create your own NFT on Open Sea, Rarible
- How to list your NFT on Open Sea, Rarible
- Which platform is best for me?
- How to market your NFT’s
Mr. Kevin LEE
Kevin obtained his BBA from the University of Hong Kong His passion for digital entertainment has kept him engaged with digital entertainment production technology and related application development for more than 15 years. Since 2018 Kevin has focused on high tech creative culture industry and committed to the development of multimedia technology and applications He had completed the Professional Education Certificate Course of Digital Transformation at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (majoring in artificial intelligence, blockchain, Internet of Things, cloud computing and cyber security). He has also recently finished studying a Higher Education Teaching Certificate course from The Derek Bok Centre for Teaching Learning of Harvard University.
Supporting Organizations (in alphabetical order)