This Data Analytics Bootcamp gives participants essentials skills to shape raw data, build presentable and professional dashboards, and optimize data performance by using Tableau.
This is an intensive learning with real life projects to accelerates participants from beginner level to proficiency on Tableau to derive valuable insights faster and easier.
We will apply real business cases to enable participants to learn practical data visualization skills to improve efficiency; leveraging data value for analytics, professional presentation and build management business intelligence (BI) solutions, instead of just feeding technical functions on Tableau.
- Build advanced chart types and visualizations.
- Build complex calculations to manipulate your data.
- Use statistical techniques to analyze your data.
- Use parameters and input controls to give users control over certain values.
- Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.
- Prep your data for analysis.
- Combine data sources using data blending.
- Make your visualizations perform as well as possible using the Data Engine, extracts, efficient connection methods, and data connection best practices.
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices.
While there are no prerequisites for this bootcamp, the rapid pace of this class favors those who learn new concepts quickly or have previous experience with data analysis and business intelligence (BI).
Suitable for those in analyst roles or those looking to improve their analysis skills in Tableau to present data insights across lines of business to improve decision-making.
- This program covers much more than the syllabus of Tableau Certifications of both Tableau Desktop Specialist & Certified Associate with additional practical skills. We encourage participants to consider both international exams after taking this program.
Date: 15, 17, 22, 24, 29, 31 Mar 2022
Every Tue & Thu (9:30-5:30pm)
(Total: 36 hours, 6 days in 3 weeks)
Cantonese, supplemented with English terminology
HK$9,000 (May apply up to HK$6,000 subsidy)
*Maximum saving, with the final grant subjects to approval.
Mr Danny CHAN possesses rich project experience in information and data technologies for over 20 years in various industries, such as F&B, Retail, Supply Chain and Logistics, and Finance. Being a practitioner, he is now working as a corporate consultant and technology trainer, specializing in developing BI solutions with data automation. Mr CHAN has been teaching a broad spectrum of emerging technology courses with various local educational institutions since 2018, focusing on data analytics and visualization with Tableau and Power BI. He is the certified partner consultant with Tableau.