- Social media is one of the most powerful tools for marketing in the digital era. However, any unintentional or negative post /comment on social media could bring the brand or the company’s reputation into a downward spiral.
- This programme provides you the insights to manage public relations in the social media world. Join to learn the latest skills that are essential to lead you through the social media hype!
By taking this course, you will be able to
- Understand the latest trends and development of the traditional media and social media landscape and the implication on overall public relations approach
- Learn how to build positive awareness in a social media age for a brand
- Learn ways to defuse an issue in order to prevent it from developing into a crisis
- Adopt an effective approach to manage crisis, especially during time of uncertainties
*Group discount for 2 or more
9 March 2023 (Thu)
09:30 – 17:00
Total 6 lecture hours
Cantonese with English terminology
Certificate of Achievement
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who have attained 100% attendance.
|1. Managing Public Opinion in Social Media Age|
|2. Building Trust with the Public|
|3. Identifying and Managing Issues in the Social Media Age|
|4. Managing Crisis|
|5. Managing Stakeholder Communication during Crisis|
Catherine WONG is a professional leadership learning facilitator, with focus on communicating with internal and external stakeholders. Ms WONG has started to be a professional trainer and served clients from different levels – from middle managers to C-suite executives on topics related to leadership, communication and influencing. Ms WONG stresses the importance of mindset and behavioral change when training her clients. The courses she designs aim for both skill development and knowledge retention after the programme.
Ms WONG has worked with a diverse clientele throughout her career – including MNCs, local companies, government department and NGOs. She is an accredited practitioner of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Step I & II: and Accredited Certified Coach of the International Coach Federation: a certified facilitator for Kegan’s “Immunity to Change” and John Maxwell’s “Laws of Teamwork” and “Developing the Leader with You”.