The ability to give an effective presentation in the workplace is a crucial skill that every employee should possess. Effective delivery and presence can help get a message across and influence an audience in memorable ways, as well as equipping presenters with a confidence that persists in every aspect of their work.
Intended Learning Outcomes
- Transform normal presentations into stories to make our communication more effective
- Develop clear and concise messages to gain stakeholder buy-in
- Deliver impactful presentations with confidence to better engage and captivate our audiences
- Audience Analysis: Create relevant content based on audience type and interest
- Building Context: Use relevant background information to build our story foundation
- Story Flow Framework: Develop a tight and synchronised story with a clear objective in mind
- Posture & Gesture: Project confidence in a presentation with our body language
- Presence & Setting: Build a stronger connection and engagement with our audiences
- “Melody” of our speech: Make our audio presentation more captivating by adding a unique melody
- Volume & Energy: Better project our voice to engage and establish credibility
Please download the pamphlet for details.
Mr. Gary Lo – TEDx Speaker and seasoned trainer with extensive corporate experience
He spent most of his career working at some of the most admired Fortune 500 companies including LVMH, Apple Inc., Unilever, GlaxoSmithKline and Nestle, with a scope covering the Greater China & APAC region. He was the former Head of Marketing & Admissions for the HKUST MBA Programs, and now serves as a Guest Lecturer for the HKU SPACE Institute for China Business and Nielsen University.
Date & Time
13 Jun 2024, 14:30-17:30
HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong (Face-to-face)
*HKPC reserves the right to change mode of instruction (hybrid / online model) at any time with prior notice
HK$ 2,000/ Early-bird: HK$1,800, applicable on or before 30 May 2024
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese supplemented with English |Teaching note in English