Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) for Lean Enterprises is a knowledge base on proven, integrated principles, practices, and competencies for achieving business agility using Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
70% of Fortune 500 Enterprises have SAFe-trained Professionals.
This certification rides on SAFe®5.1, which is the latest version launched Feb2021.
In this 2-day course, participants will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean Agile enterprise by using the Scaled Agile Framework SAFe® and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow and DevOps.
Participants will learn how to master business agility to thrive in competitive markets; how to establish team; technical agility; and organise and re-organise around the flow of value. Participants can also practise the skills to support and execute PI planning events and coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs); to explore the importance of adopting a customer centric mindset; a Design Thinking approach to Agile Product Delivery and understand how to implement a Lean Portfolio Management function within an enterprise.
- Thrive in the digital age with business agility
- Become a Lean-Agile leader
- Establish Team and Technical Agility
- Build solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Explore Lean Portfolio Management
- Lead the change
- Become a Certified SAFe® Agilist
- Lead the transformation to business agility with SAFe® methodology
- Become a Lean-Agile leader
- Enable Agile Product delivery
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management to your enterprise
Date & Time
Date: 12-13 Oct 2023
Time: 09:30 – 17:30
Cantonese, supplemented with English terminology
HK$9,900 (May apply up to HK$6,600* subsidy)
* Maximum saving, with the final grant subjects to approval
**This course is an approved Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP), which offers up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful applications. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk.
SAFe® 5.1 Agilist (SA) Assessment Certification
All participants are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5.1 Agilist (SA) certification exam: agents, catalysts, leaders, team leads, managements, directors etc…… who wish to learn more about business agility will be good to take this certification training.
Who Should Attend?
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Mr Paulino KOK has over 30 years of technology working experience in various positions from application development, infrastructure technology, portfolio, program & project management, service management, security & risk management, leadership coaching, innovation design thinking facilitation, employment engagement & HR people operations, and agile & digital transformation. He has worked for both financial, manufacturing and retail industries for multi-national companies, two are components of the Dow Jones Industrial Index and Fortune 100 Best Companies. Most recently, he has worked as an Agile Transformation Coach for Digital Transformation programs in different corporations, across multiple industries.