HKPC Building to Resume Training Classes on 4 May
HKPC Building will resume training classes from 4 May 2020 (Monday). As measures to prevent the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) infection, HKPC has stepped up the cleaning and disinfection efforts within the premise. All visitors, including course instructors, participants and other supporting members, are required to follow the below special arrangements for public health concerns:
- All visitors must put on a surgical face mask throughout the stay inside the HKPC premise;
- All visitors are required to measure their body temperature and complete the health declaration form when entering the HKPC Building;
- For the benefit of other fellow visitors, those who do not comply with the above precautionary measures may be denied from entry;
- Seats at the training venues or classrooms will be spaced out further to increase social distance among participants;
- Those who have visited Mainland China (except Macau and Taiwan) and other places around the world in the past 14 days or developed any signs of respiratory infectious symptoms will be denied from entering the HKPC Building.
Please visit www.hkpc.org or pay attention to the latest updates from course organisers prior to visiting the HKPC Building.
Thank you very much for your understanding. Let’s stay vigilant to self-hygiene and health!
28 April 2020