|28 July 2023 Class(PM class: 14:00-18:00)||Apply Now|
|29 September 2023 Class(AM Class:09:00-13:00)||Apply Now|
|16 February 2024 Class(PM class: 14:00-18:00)||Apply Now|
More and more enterprises allow users accessing their company information from a variety of mobile devices (Phone, Tablet, Notebook, IoT etc.) to improve the flexibility, convenience and productivity. They need visibility and knowhow to plan and address cyber attacks and data leakage.
Mobile devices are popular while it is crucial to secure users and data from compromise and leakage. How companies strike the balance between enhancing mobile security at the same time increase overall productivity?
This course enables you to know the basis of mobility solution. Identify the corporate needs for mobility solution and how to select the optimal solution to fit the needs of enterprise. Know the critical criteria and steps of how to mass deploy at the secure way.
Learn how to split the professional on app development and device management hence reduce cost for the use of mobility solution
- Understand the Basis of Mobility Solution
- Identify needs of Mobility Solutions
- Learn selection criteria of Mobility Solutions components
- Understand how to select appropriate Mobility components (devices, management software, apps, security software etc.)
- Know how to prepare and plan for deploying the Mobility Solution
Mobile Security Fundamentals
- What is Mobility Solution
- Mobility Solution Components
- Why need Mobility Solution
- What components in Mobility Solution commonly use
- Which criteria critical for selecting the right Mobility Solution
- Milestone of Mobility Solution
- Service level
- Corporate Policies
- When and how to kick-start the mobility journey
- Availability of the pre-request mobility solution components
- Budget available
- Selection of different mobility solution components and budget approval
- Finalise requirement and planning of implementation of the Mobility Solution
- Project Leads, CEO, CFO, COO, Decision Maker
- Auditors, IT Manager & Project Manager who need to understand the use of Mobility solution
- Cloud and/or Infrastructure Engineer who need to add support on Mobility solution
- IT Security Professional whose job involves assessing, deploying and/or securing Mobility solution
- System Integrator
- App Developer
- Network, System Administrators & IT Support/Engineer who support Mobility solution
Participants who have attained at least 75% attendance of lecture will be awarded a Training Attendance Certificate
Raymond Chan received his Bachelor of Science in Electrical & Electronic Engineering from University of Bath in UK and Master of Philosophy from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Mr. Chan has 25+ years of experience in project and technical management in the IT and electronic industries. In the past 10 years, he led the team on implementing Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) / Mobile Device Management (MDM) Systems for many enterprises and Government departments. He has seasoned experience on EMM/MDM solutions like SOTI MobiControl, Samsung KNOX and and SpringDel Springmatic UEM.
Jackson Lee received his Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic Systems Engineering from University of Essex in UK and Master of Business Administration from City University of Hong Kong. Mr. Lee has 30+ years of experience in project and technical management in the IT Industry. In the past 10 years, he led the team on implementing Enterprise Mobility Management(EMM) / Mobile Device Management(MDM) Systems for many enterprises and Government departments. Mr. Lee has seasoned experience on solutions like VMWare WorkSpace ONE, Samsung KNOX, SOTI MobiControl, SpringDel Springmatic UEM & Zimperium.
RTTP Training Grant Application
Companies should submit their RTTP training grant application for their employee(s) via https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk/rttp/login at least two weeks before course commencement. Alternatively, application form could be submitted by email to email@example.com along with supporting documents.