Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) for Lean Enterprises is a knowledge base on proven, integrated principles, practices, and competencies for achieving business agility using Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
70% of Fortune 500 Enterprises have SAFe-trained Professionals.
This course rides on SAFe® 5.0, which is the latest version released in January, 2020.
In this 2-day course, participants will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean Agile enterprise by using the Scaled Agile Framework SAFe® and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow and DevOps.
Participants will learn how to master business agility to thrive in competitive markets; how to establish team; technical agility; and organise and re-organise around the flow of value. Participants can also practise the skills to support and execute PI planning events and coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs); to explore the importance of adopting a customer centric mindset; a Design Thinking approach to Agile Product Delivery and understand how to implement a Lean Portfolio Management function within an enterprise.
- Thrive in the digital age with business agility
- Become a Lean-Agile leader
- Establish Team and Technical Agility
- Build solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Explore Lean Portfolio Management
- Lead the change
- Become a Certified SAFe® Agilist
- Lead the transformation to business agility with SAFe® methodology
- Become a Lean-Agile leader
- Enable Agile Product delivery
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management to your enterprise
Mr Paulino KOK has over 30 years of technology working experience in various positions from application development, infrastructure technology, portfolio, program & project management, service management, security & risk management, leadership coaching, innovation design thinking facilitation, employment engagement & HR people operations, and agile & digital transformation. He has worked for both financial, manufacturing and retail industries for multi-national companies, two are components of the Dow Jones Industrial Index and Fortune 100 Best Companies. Most recently, he has worked as an Agile Transformation Coach for Digital Transformation programs in different corporations, across multiple industries.
9-10 Feb 2021
09:00 – 17:00
Total 14 training hours
Cantonese, supplemented with English terminology
HK$9,900 (May apply up to HK$6,600* subsidy)
* Maximum saving, with the final grant subjects to approval.
This course is an approved Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP) with up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful applications. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk.
Award of Certificate of Attendance
Full Attendance will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance issued by the Hong Kong Productivity Council.
Prerequisites of SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) Assessment Certification
All participants are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) certification exam: (1) More than 5 years’ of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management and (2) Experience in Scrum.
Who Should Attend?
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Additional Take Away
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist exam
- Leading SAFe® 5 Workbook
- One-year Access to SAFe® Community Platform