COVID-19 has disrupted industries in many ways but it also brings attention to the market that the importance of digital transformation. The real estate industry uses VR (Virtual Reality) tours to show flats, which buyers can check out the flats online without worrying about social distancing. VR allows buyers to view the flats in 360 degrees which makes their experience very lively as if they were physically in the flats! The technology also enables buyers to explore flats at anytime, anywhere.
This technology can be applied to various industries such as real estate, property management, construction, surveying, tourism, site management, etc.
In this 9-hour programme, participant will learn about:
- Introduction to VR 360 and Industry Practices;
- 360 Live Streaming and Shooting for 3D Dollhouse; and
- Creating Virtual 3D Dollhouse & Post Production of 360 Video.
The course is suitable for people who are engaged in real estate, property management, construction, surveying, tourism, site management and those who are interested in VR technology.
Please contact us for course dates (T: 2788 5087/[email protected]).
9 hours (3 hours/lecture)
1/F, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue , Kowloon Tong
Course Fee – RTTP Approved
HK$4,500 (May apply up to HK$3,000 subsidy)
This course (HKPC/128/2021(RT)) is an approved Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP), which offers up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful applications. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk.
Award of Certificate
Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants who have attended all lessons.
Estate agent/salesperson license holders who have completed this course can apply for the Estate Agents Authority (EAA) “The Continuing Professional Development” (CPD) Scheme.
Session 1: Introduction to VR 360 and Business Applications (3 hours)
- Introduction to VR360
- Different brands and model
- VR business applications
- The impact of 5G
Session 2: Learning 360 Live Streaming and Shooting for 3D Dollhouse (3 hours)
- Learn and practice on 360 live streaming on Facebook
- Learn and practice on 360 live streaming on YouTube
- Learn and practice on 360 3D dollhouse shooting (3-4 student per group, assign them an area in the HKPC building to do the 3D dollhouse shooting)
Session 3: Creating Virtual 3D Dollhouse & Post Production of 360 Video (3 hours)
- Edit 360 video with Insta 360 app
- Post production of 3D dollhouse using of Matterport site
- How to convert 360 images into 3D dollhouses
- Check 3D dollhouse floorplan
- Re-shoot and adjust images
- Upload to cloud
- Add label and tag on location with words, image, video or link
- Use of the highlight functions
- Publish and share on social media
- Add detail and info of the dollhouse
- Other functions introduction such as add-on, statistic, download
Mr. Kevin LEE
Kevin obtained his BBA from the University of Hong Kong His passion for digital entertainment has kept him engaged with digital entertainment production technology and related application development for more than 10 years Since 2018 Kevin has focused on high tech creative culture industry and committed to the development of multimedia technology and applications He had completed the Professional Education Certificate Course of Digital Transformation at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (majoring in human intelligence, blockchain, Internet of Things, cloud computing and cyber security.