Considering COVID-19 is still prevailing and public health condition, the class shall conduct online via Zoom.
The course designed for those who wish to use FinTech to grow their business or even to develop their own FinTech start-ups. Upon completion of the course, you would be able to identify ways overcome adoption barriers and quickly scale your business, and to manage disruptive threats posed by agile, data-driven competitors.
- Executives who have basic knowledge on Fintech implementation
- Entrepreneurs who plan to launch FinTech startups
- Individuals who work in areas or industries related to financial services
26, 28 Apr 2022
19:00 – 22:00
Online via Zoom
Total 6 lecture hours
Group discount will be offered to 2 or more enrolment, please contact us for details.
Award of Certificate
Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants who have attended all lessons.
Lesson 1 – Internet Technologies for Finance
- Creative disruption – Key Enabling Technologies used by FinTech
- Ecosystem in FinTech and RegTech
- Online Banking & Payments
- Cybersecurity & Frauds
- Blockchain-based systems
- Opportunities and challenges
Lesson 2 – Adopting of New Fintech Models
- Traditional financial services business models
- DeFi & Central Bank
- P2P and B2B lending marketplaces
- Crowdfunding platforms
- Global trends of FinTech
- Introduction to Regulation
- e-KYC & compliance
- Implementation Challenge for FinTech and RegTech companies
Mr Anthony Leung
Acquiring professional certificates of Blockchain Technologies, Big Data, Foundations of Central Law (International Monetary Fund) Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Financing of Terrorism (AML / CFT) and with over 20 years of concrete IT and Management experiences in listed company and MNC, Mr. Anthony LEUNG is dedicated in Internet, Payment, Blockchain business aspects over 10 years in Mainland China and Asia Pacific Countries.
Anthony served as the founding CTO of Circle YY Technologies (successfully evaluated at USD$115.585M under US OTC subsidy company in 2019), CEO of Silk Road And Belt Technology Limited (member of Hong Kong Blockchain Industry Analyst Association), PayEase Cross Border Technology Ltd in Shenzhen and Zhuhai, PayEase (Beijing) Technology Ltd and PayEase (Hong Kong) Limited extended the services from China to Australia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Japan, New Zealand and more Belt & Road countries with payment integration, e-commerce and cloud computing technology platform.