|18-21 July 2023 Class||Apply Now|
|5-8 December 2023 Class||Apply Now|
|5-8 March 2024 Class||Apply Now|
ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an IT Service Management System (ITSMS) audit by applying widely recognised audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Through practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit programme, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
What is ISO/IEC 20000 ?
A Service Management System (SMS) consists of policies, processes, resources, objectives, and documented information that are put together and are coordinated to achieve the objectives of the organisation. An effective SMS enables organisations to direct and control their service management activities, identify and mitigate risks related to their activities, and identify and realise opportunities that improve service provision.
Day 1 – Introduction to the IT Service Management Systems (ITSMS) and ISO/IEC 20000
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Certification process
- Fundamental principles of service management
- Service management system (SMS)
Day 2 – Audit principles, preparation, and launching of an audit
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and risk
- Initiating the audit
- Stage 1 audit
- Preparing the stage 2 audit (on-site audit)
- Stage 2 audit (Part 1)
Day 3 – On-site audit activities
- Stage 2 audit (Part 2)
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures
- Creating audit test plans
- Drafting audit findings and non-conformity reports
Day 4 – Closing the audit
- Documentation of the audit and its review
- Closing the audit
- Evaluating action plans by the auditor
- Beyond the initial audit
- Managing an internal audit program
- Competence and evaluation of auditors
- Closing of the training course
- Duration: 3 hours
- Online examination to be booked after completion of the training course.
Who Should Attend
Individuals who are interested in mastering the audit of IT Service Management Systems (ITSMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000.
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead IT Service Management System certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an IT Service Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with IT Service Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for IT Service Management System audit
- Expert advisors in IT Service Management
Cantonese with English terminology
HK$16,800 per person
RTTP Training Grant Application
This course is applying Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP), which offers up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful applications. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk.
Companies should submit their RTTP training grant application for their employee(s) via https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk/rttp/login at least two weeks before course commencement. Alternatively, application form could be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with supporting documents.
Mr Poon Wai Tung, Keith
Mr Poon Wai Tung, Keith is the Principal Consultant of an IT security consultancy company. Mr Poon has been instrumental in developing professional consulting solutions, auditing and training courses in the increasingly vital areas of business risk assessment, business continuity management, information security and IT service management with a particular focus on services companies and manufacturing.
Certificate of Training
Participants who have attained at least 75% attendance of lecture will be awarded an Attestation of Course Completion for claiming Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits.