The development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) has reached an explosive critical point, where it’s so powerful that it threatens to replace human being in the labour market. OpenAI’s latest AI ChatGPT and Dall-E is capable of making legal contracts, medical diagnosis, business copywriting, customer service, story writing, or even academic papers, computer programs that invade computers, art generation, just to name a few. In fact, ChatGPT is a set of “text generation” technology, letting AI make judgments through the text you input, and produce corresponding responses. As ChatGPT becomes more mature, the search engine giant Google may be subversively affected too, and it is bound to affect the global entrepreneurial environment.
In this hands on master course, you will learn how to harness the power of ChatGPT and Dall-E, a cutting edge AI tool, to produce high quality content for various occasions. Whatever industry you’re from, these new technologies will bring impacts that you’ve never imagined.
Upon completion of the course, you will have a fundamental understanding of how to use ChatGPT and Dall-E to produce high quality content for business, automating your workload and saving you time and effort.
- One of the very few local courses conducted in Cantonese
- Live ChatGPT & Dall-E demo and hands on activities
- Taught by industry veteran with 20 years of IT experience
Date & Time
11 , 12 October 2023, 19:00-22:00
HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong
Total 6 lecture hours
(Group discount will be offered to enrolment of 2 people or above, please contact us for details)
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence: definition, history, current state, and future outlook
- What is AI, ChatGPT & Dall-E?
- Artificial Intelligence vs Human Intelligence complimentary or competing?
- Technologies enabling AI, ChatGPT & Dall-E
- Limitations & opportunities
- Influence brought by ChatGPT & Dall-E
- How to make use of ChatGPT in your business?
- Ethic and legal issues
- Hands on activity: Download & interact with ChatGPT eg. research, art creation, translation, report writing, creative work, etc)
Mr Keith Li
Keith is the Co Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Innopage Limited, a company specializing in Mobile Apps and Blockchain Web 3 projects development Since 2010 under Keith’s leadership, Innopage has received numerous local and international awards for its innovative products In addition to his professional pursuits, Keith serves as a part time lecturer at local universities Currently, he also holds the position of Chairman of the Hong Kong Wireless Technology Industry Association (WTIA).