The development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) has reached an explosive critical point, where it’s so powerful that it threatens to replace human being in the labour market. OpenAI’s latest AI ChatGPT and Dall-E is capable of making legal contracts, medical diagnosis, business copywriting, customer service, story writing, or even academic papers, computer programs that invade computers, art generation, just to name a few. In fact, ChatGPT is a set of “text generation” technology, letting AI make judgments through the text you input, and produce corresponding responses. As ChatGPT becomes more mature, the search engine giant Google may be subversively affected too, and it is bound to affect the global entrepreneurial environment.
In this hands-on master course, you will learn how to harness the power of ChatGPT and Dall-E, a cutting-edge AI tool, to produce high-quality content for various occasions. Whatever industry you’re from, these new technologies will bring impacts that you’ve never imagined.
Upon completion of the course, you will have a fundamental understanding of how to use ChatGPT and Dall-E to produce high-quality content for business, automating your workload and saving you time and effort.
- One of the very few local courses conducted in Cantonese
- and hands-on activities
- Suitable forLive ChatGPT & Dall-E demo professionals of all levels, from beginners to advanced users. We will cover the basics of ChatGPT & Dall-E and how it works, as well as more advanced techniques for maximizing its potential in your work.
Date & Time
16, 21, 23, 28 JUNE 2023, 19:00-22:00
HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong
Total 12 lecture hours
(Group discount will be offered to enrolment of 2 people or above, please contact us for details)
Session 1-2 Artificial Intelligence, ChatGPT & Dall-E
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence: definition, history, current state, and future outlook
- What is AI, ChatGPT & Dall-E?
- Artificial Intelligence vs Human Intelligence – complimentary or competing?
- Technologies enabling AI, ChatGPT & Dall-E
- Limitations & opportunities
- Influence brought by ChatGPT & Dall-E
- How to make use of ChatGPT in your business?
- Ethic and legal issues
- Hands-on activity: Download & interact with ChatGPT (eg. research, art creation, translation, report writing, creative work, etc)
Session 3-4 Art Generation with Dall-E, other popular AI Tools & Advanced ChatGPT Prompts
- Hands-on activity: Dall-E for art generation
- Run custom prompts on Dall E tailored to different art styles, modify existing images using inpainting to create larger canvases and variations
- Edit images
Advanced ChatGPT Prompts
- ChatGPT for Building Websites
- ChatGPT for SEO
- ChatGPT for Programmers
- Code generation
- Code debugging
- UX writing
- Test PlansDocumentation
- Introduction to OpenAI API and OpenAI Playground
Mr Keith Li
Keith is the Co Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Innopage Limited, a company specializing in Mobile Apps and Blockchain Web 3 projects development Since 2010 under Keith’s leadership, Innopage has received numerous local and international awards for its innovative products In addition to his professional pursuits, Keith serves as a part time lecturer at local universities Currently, he also holds the position of Chairman of the Hong Kong Wireless Technology Industry Association (WTIA).