|23-24 and 28-30 November 2023 Class||Apply Now|
|16-18 and 23-24 January 2024 Class||Apply Now|
|5-7 and 12-13 March 2024 Class||Apply Now|
In the ever-changing world of cloud computing, there are unique security challenges every day – from new threats, sensitive data to unskilled internal team members.
Take command of the Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP®), the premier cloud security certification, to address these challenges through this official training.
CCSP is a global credential for the highest standard of cloud security expertise, co-established by (ISC)² and Cloud Security Alliance – the leading stewards for information security and cloud computing security.
Exhibit Expertise at the Forefront of Cloud Security
Acquiring this cloud security certification is a proof to the world that you have gained deep knowledge and hands-on experience on cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration. Start pursuing your CCSP today!
Ideal for those performing the following roles:
- Enterprise Security Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Security Manager
- Systems Architect
Who Should Attend
The CCSP represents the highest standard for cloud security expertise. Are you eligible for this cloud security certification? The answer is affirmative, if you are:
- an experienced IT professional engaging in IT architecture, web and cloud security engineering, information security, governance, risk and compliance or IT auditing;
- heavily involved in the cloud application (or you would like to be) in a global environment. You are responsible for migrating to, managing or advising on the integrity of cloud-based software, such as SalesForce, Office 365, Optum, Impact Cloud, JIRA Software, SharePoint or CTERA;
- an early adopter who loves cutting-edge technologies;
- passionate about cloud security;
- eager to differentiate yourself (or your business);
- eager to stay up-to-speed with the ever-evolving cloud technologies, threats and mitigation strategies.
In addition, professionals who pursue the CCSP for collaborating with organisations dedicated to DevSecOps, Agile or Bimodal IT practices.
To be eligible for the CCSP certification, you must have:
- A minimum of five years cumulative, paid, full-time work experience in information technology, of which three years must be in information security, and one year in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®).
- Earning CSA’s CCSK certificate can be substituted for one year of experience in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP CBK.
- Earning (ISC)²’s CISSP credential can be substituted for the entire CCSP experience requirements.
Haven’t got the required work experience yet?
You can take the CCSP examination to earn an Associate of (ISC)² designation. Once you pass the exam, you will have up to six years to earn your required work experience for the CCSP.
This course helps participants review and refresh their cloud security knowledge, get well-prepared for the CCSP examination.
- Official (ISC)2 courseware
- Taught by an authorised (ISC)2 instructor
- Comprehensive student handbook
- Collaboration with classmates
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
Date & Time
23-24, 28-30 November 2023
09:00 – 18:00 (40 hours in total)
1/F, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- The most thorough review of the CCSP CBK, industry concepts and best practices.
- Five-day training event delivered in a classroom setting. Eight hours per day.
- Take place in (ISC)² facilities and through (ISC)² official training providers worldwide.
- Led by authorised instructors.
Cantonese with training materials in English
HK$19,500 per person
The application deadline of the training is 25 October 2023. Late submission will NOT be considered.
RTTP Training Grant Application
This course is applying Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP), which offers up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful applications. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk.
Companies should submit their RTTP training grant application for their employee(s) via https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk/rttp/login at least two weeks before course commencement. Alternatively, application form could be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with supporting documents.
Mr Bernard KAN
CISSP, CCSP, GCIA, GCIH, CWSP, CCNP, MCSE, CEC
(ISC)² Authorised Instructor
Bernard KAN is an (ISC)2 Certified Trainer with over 20 years of information security experience as a security team leader in Banking, Telecommunication industry and CERT community.
Bernard has been delivering information security training to enterprises, talks to the public in security conference and sharing sessions to NGOs and he was a frequent speaker for security awareness training. He was a part-time lecturer for City University of Hong Kong for a post-graduate Information Security certificate course for 6 years.
Bernard acquired several professional certifications including CISSP, GCIA, GCIH, CWSP, CCNP, MCSE and CEC. He also has a Master of Science degree in E-Commerce.
Certificate of Training
Participants who have attained at least 80% attendance of lectures will be awarded a certificate of completion issued by The International Information System Security Certification Consortium, Inc. (ISC)2.